Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS’ J-HOPE POSTS HIS FIRST OFFICIAL PHOTOS SINCE JOINING THE SOUTH KOREAN MILITARY IN APRIL

 


“BTS’ j-hope has posted his first official photos since joining the South Korean military for his mandatory service. He joined on 18th April and has been training before being posted on the base he will complete his 18 month training. He updated fans on how he is doing and even joked about how his cellphone is fascinating through a post on the Weverse app, he wrote,

“Armys!!! I’ve completed training well. The letters and support that you have all sent have been a great help, that I was able to work hard while receiving training!!!I’ll continue to work hard and show you good sides of me during the rest of my time where ill be wearing the uniform! i love you!!💜Cellphone is fascinating …. hahahaha”




Post a Comment

0 Comments