Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS LEADER RM PENS A HEARTFELT LETTER TO FANS WHILE SERVING IN THE MILITARY, EXTENDING WARM WISHES FOR A JOYOUS LUNAR NEW YEAR


On the auspicious second day of the Lunisolar calendar, February 11, BTS member RM took a moment to extend warm greetings to his fans worldwide through the global fandom platform Weverse. In a thoughtful letter, RM shared his sincere wishes for the widely celebrated Lunar New Year, known as Seollal in South Korea. Expressing his heartfelt sentiments, RM not only conveyed traditional New Year blessings but also updated his fans on his recent activities and whereabouts. This personal touch from the BTS leader provides a connection between the artist and the global fan community, emphasizing the significance of cultural celebrations and the bond that transcends geographical boundaries.

As BTS continues to engage with fans through various platforms, RM's gesture on Weverse serves as a reminder of the group's commitment to maintaining a close relationship with their supporters. The celebration of cultural events like Lunar New Year not only fosters a sense of unity but also highlights the importance of shared traditions and celebrations in the diverse global BTS ARMY community.

The full letter READS:


"Hello, ARMYs.

You have been doing well, right?

Since joining the troop I belong to, I have been spending my time adjusting well to it.

I also ate rice cake soup.

Since it's New Year's Day, I'm taking a break and having a good time.

Though I have to spend another New Year's Day before I can meet you all,

I'll do my best in this time.

I believe it will be another place of learning and experience.

Stay healthy anytime, anywhere.

I hope there are way more good things than bad things too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments