Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS Announces New Single Set to be Released August 21st 2020


“2020 has been that year that nobody really expected! There has been so much sadness, fear and just general anxiety over how things will turn out. In all these harsh times, I think music is what heals people regardless of where you are. We are always looking for something to celebrate. BTS has been the constant good thing that has happened this year! From celebrating with the class of 2020 to online concerts, they have been constantly helping us escape reality through their music. From We are bullet proof – the eternal, Stay Gold to Your Eyes Tell, BTS’s music gets us through any sadness.


Now BTS have given us something great to look foward to next month. Big Hit Entertainment announced that BTS will be dropping a new single on 21st August, and it will be an English song! For me English or Korean or Japanese, BTS music touches my heart to my nerves. The excitement is incredible that the days could not go any faster! Announcement by BigHit 👇👇




ARMY has already set goals that should be achieved on the day that the Single will drop. And if there is anything that I believe , is that A.R.M.Y is capable of A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G and E.V.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! See you on the 21st!💜💜




Post a Comment

0 Comments