Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

NAMJOON’S COMFORTING WORDS JUST SHOW HOW MUCH OF AN OUTSTANDING LEADER HE IS

           

“RM has always been known to give words of wisdom, comfort, intelligence and humor. He has shown to be the best leader not only to BTS but to ARMY as a whole. His members respect him and look to him whenever they have challenges or issues that they need to clarify on. He is known to always think philosophically about even the slightest things. His brain is mesmerizing!

His known high IQ not withstanding, RM has words that will make you believe in yourself, make you love yourself and feel like there is hope for tomorrow. He gives beautiful speeches that always resonate with everyone no matter their situation. Jungkook said he admires RM a lot, and truth be told, we all admire the man.

“Namjoon, I just admire his brain. Let’s say I look at that camera, I usually don’t give much thought about it. But Namjoon has a lot of perspectives even on the smallest thing… I mean he sees things from different angles. He feels things in more different ways than I do” Jungkook

One ARMY wrote on Weverse, an (App that ARMY can connect on a personal level with BTS), that they were having a hard time. RM responded and said,

“It’s hard to admit but we can’t solve every kind of problems. Sometimes it just feels too much to bear myself. But when things are too tough I think of the faces who I love, and who love me, like you. S**t truly happens and it might not change. But it’s okay to fail and tumble. I hope we could stay strong and fly together, whatever’s underneath the ground” RM

I do hope that the ARMY found comfort in Namjoon’s warm and heart felt words, because the person was really sad and disturbed on her post. There were also comments from other ARMY encouraging and giving comfort.

Snippets of RM’s speech at the United Nations when he spoke about loving yourself.

“No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin color, gender identity: speak yourself”

RM

He has a way with words that its just remarkable how he can say so much with just a few words. Thank you Namjoon for existing and being part of BTS and even a bigger part of ARMY. WE love this man.

“Tell me your story. I want to hear your voice and I want to hear your conviction. No matter who you are, where you’re from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself. Find your name find your voice by speaking yourself”

RM

Now that BTS have been invited to UNICEF for a High-Level event on Protraction of #COVID19 Crisis and its impact on future generation under the auspices of #UNGA. I’m looking forward to that speech more than ever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments