Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS JIMIN’S ‘FILTER’ RANKS NO. 1 ON THIS WEEK’S BILLBOARD WORLD DIGITAL SONGS SALES

 

Jimin being the hard worker that he is, has always put everything in all the projects that he is involved in. Whether it be with BTS or as a solo artist, Jimin showcases his vocals in different ways. All the songs that he does are very different from each other. There’s always something new and fresh and mesmerizing that Jimin gives to the world. Filter is BTS’s 4th Song and 2nd Solo Song from Map of The Soul: 7 Album. It is BTS’s 23rd No. 1 on Billboards World Digital Songs Sales Chart. Jimin’s Filter has charted for 30 weeks.


Jimin described ‘Filter’

“I came up with the song Filter. Filters can be the things within a camera application, or social media, but can also mean people’s perspective or prejudice. I took these various meanings and expressed it into the song of how I want to present myself to the world in many different ways. I think I’ll be able to show a new side of me that’s very different from my previous tracks ‘Lie’ and ‘Serendipity”

Filter was released on 21st February 2020 in BTS Album Map of The Soul: 7

Post a Comment

0 Comments