Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS WROTE LETTERS TO ARMY, NOW ARMY IS POURING IN LETTERS TO BTS BY TRENDING #TO_BTS

 

In anticipation to the release of their Album “BE”, BTS wrote letters to ARMY and asked their fans to promise to write back and ARMY is writing their hearts out by trending #TO_BTS on Twitter

Dear. ARMY,

“The weather’s gotten a lot chilly. I’m writing this because I wanted to know what ARMY’s thinking and what you’ve been up to lately. Promise to write me back?”

Sincerely,

BTS

In a past intimate talk between BTS members, Suga suggested the idea of handwritten letters, which seems to be the theory as to why BTS are writing letters and requesting ARMY to write back.

On Weverse, postcards from members V, Jimin, and RM were shared along with the message: “ARMY, please send your reply to BTS members with the hashtag #TO_BTS on Twitter!”

V, RM and Jimin’s postcard letters to ARMY on weverse

From V

“There were moments while working on my music when I felt stuck. I went to see ARMY every time that happened. Dear ARMY, when do you feel the happiest? What are some moments that make you go, “I’m so happy right now”? (Other than our songs) :)”

From Jimin

“I miss everyone who loves me just the way I am, so much. Dear ARMY, what makes you the happiest in your everyday lives, and when you’re by our side?”

From RM

“The happiest moment for me is not something grandiose but the moments when I open my eyes in the morning to the beautiful sky, when I smell the winter & I’m on my bike & the breeze feels nice. Dear ARMY, when do you feel happy in your everyday lives?”

ARMYs letters to BTS;



Post a Comment

0 Comments