Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

DEAR. ARMY SPECIAL POSTCARD FROM BTS



Attention all ARMYs! Get ready to receive a heartfelt surprise straight from the heart of BTS: the "DEAR. ARMY Special Postcard"! In a gesture of love and gratitude, BTS is sending a special postcard exclusively to their beloved ARMYs around the world. Picture this: a stunning postcard featuring a breathtaking group photo of BTS, each member radiating with warmth and affection, accompanied by a handwritten message that will touch your heart and lift your spirits.

But this isn't just any ordinary postcard. No, this is a token of appreciation from BTS to their dedicated fans, a reminder of the unbreakable bond that unites them across oceans and continents. Whether you've been with BTS since their humble beginnings or just recently joined the ARMY, this postcard is a symbol of the connection and love that transcends language and borders.

And the best part? Each postcard is personalized with a special message from BTS, expressing their gratitude for the unwavering support and love that ARMYs have showered upon them throughout their journey. It's a precious keepsake that you'll cherish for years to come, a tangible reminder of the magic and camaraderie that define the BTS fandom.

So, keep an eye on your mailbox, ARMYs, because something truly special is headed your way! With every postcard comes a little piece of BTS's heart, a token of their appreciation for the love and support that continues to inspire them each and every day. Get ready to feel the love and spread the joy as BTS and ARMYs come together once again to celebrate the beautiful bond that knows no bounds.

SUGA

 

  

“I’m into playing the guitar lately. All my worries go away when I’m playing the guitar! Dear ARMY, what does BTS mean to you?” _Suga


“요즘 기타에 빠져 있습니다 기타를 치면 잡생각이 없어져서 좋습니다! 아미들에게 방탄은 어떤 의미인가요?”

Jin

“After working hard I’m now taking a break not really by our own choosing, but then now I feel like I’m in tip-top shape. Dear ARMY, don’t forget to take a break even if you’re busy! Q. What’s your happiest moment?” _ Jin


“열심히 살다가 강제로 쉬게 됐는데 몸 컨디션이 좋아지더라고요. 아미 여러분들도 바쁘시더라도 쉬면서 하세요! Q. 아미는 어떤 순간이 가장 행복하신가요?”

Jung Kook

“I realized once again during our concert that singing and dancing in front of ARMY is the reason I exist. Dear ARMY, what would BTS be remembered as in your life?” _ Jungkook



“이번에 콘서트를 진행하면서 다시 한번 느꼈던 것 같습니다. 내가 이렇게 아미들 앞에서 노래하고 춤추는 게 내가 살아가는 이유라는걸요. 아미의 인생에서 BTS는 어떤 존재로 남아있을 것 같나요?”

Jimin

“I miss everyone who loves me just the way I am, so much. Dear ARMY, what makes you the happiest in your everyday lives, and when you’re by our side?” _Jimin



“저를 제 모습 그대로를 사랑해 주시는 그 사람들이 너무 보고 싶어요. 아미는 일상 속에서 그리고 저희와 함께 하면서 가장 행복한 순간은 언제인가요?”

V

“There were moments while working on my music when I felt stuck. I went to see ARMY every time that happened. Dear ARMY, when do you feel the happiest? What are some moments that make you go, “I’m so happy right now”? (Other than our songs) :)” _V



“작업을 하다가 생각이 멈추는 순간들이 왔어요. 그럴 때마다 아미들을 찾아갔어요. 아미는 자신에게 행복하다고 느낄 때가 언제예요? 나 지금 너무 행복해 이런 순간이 어떤 것들 있어요? (우리 노래 말고) :)”

RM

“The happiest moment for me is not something grandiose but the moments when I open my eyes in the morning to the beautiful sky, when I smell the winter and when I’m on my bike and the breeze feels nice. Dear ARMY, when do you feel happy in your everyday lives?” _RM



 “저는 어떤 크고 대단한 순간보다, 아침에 눈을 떴을 때 하늘이 멋질 때, 겨울 냄새가 날 때, 자전거를 탔는데 바람이 기분 좋을 때 행복하다고 느껴요. 아미들은 일상 속 어떤 순간에 행복하다 느끼시나요?”

“We could only come this far thanks to all of you! Thank you for always being by our side. And… We miss you so much!! Dear ARMY, what are the words that comfort you the most?” _ J-Hope



“사실 여러분들이 있기에 지금 이 순간까지 온 거 같아요~ 늘 곁에 있어주시고 함께 해주셔서 너무 고마워요~ 그리고 많이 보고 싶어요!! 아미에게 가장 위로가 되는 말은??”


Post a Comment

0 Comments