Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS’ JIN RELEASES “ABYSS” FEW HOURS TO HIS BIRTHDAY

            

BTS Jin has released a new song on SoundCloud, just a day before his birthday. In a note written by him, he speaks about his feelings towards receiving the Hot 100, his process towards composing the song and his hopes for ARMY as they listen to the music. Jin put his feelings into the song that perfectly showed how his emotions have been feeling.

Jin never writes or composes songs without deeper meaning to them. He is always sincere in wanting to show the real him trough the lyrics that he shares with fans. The song is titled “Abyss” which is a melancholic smooth ballad with so much emotion and heart felt words. Listen to the beautiful song HERE.

                  
Abyss on soundcloud

Here is the letter he wrote to accompany the beautiful song

Hello, this is Jin.
“Not long ago, during a press conference, I said this “I don’t want to share my sad feelings with my fans. Because I want to show only good things. But if it’s music, the story is different. I don’t want to share it with my actions, but I think it would be okay to show it as music. In fact, there has been a big burnout recently, but I think it was because I had a lot of thoughts about myself. I ranked #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 and received congratulations from many people. Can I receive this? In fact, there are a lot of people who love music more and do better than me, but is it okay for me to receive this joy and celebration?”


“As I went deeper, it felt like I wanted to put it all down because it was hard. After receiving counseling about this, I talked to Bang Pidi-nim, and he said, “Would you like to write this feeling in a song?” What if I don’t have confidence to make it well and the result is not good, I have already come to a position where I shouldn’t. That doesn’t matter to Bang Pidi. But if you do, you will surely do well, and he said he will find the right person for you. That’s how I met the composer, Gye Beom-juhyeong, and now I talked about my feelings and many things. He was a bright and positive person. My brother said he wanted to help me, and he brightened me up again with the positive power of saying,’ Let’s write about a lot of anxieties~ If it doesn’t work, you can try again.‘”


After talking so many things, I made my feelings into a track on the spot as it is, and I wrote the stories I wanted to do with this, and Abyss was completed. I want to say thank you again to Gye Beom-ju. It’s a bit depressing song that doesn’t fit on your birthday, but I think it’ll be ambiguous unless it’s birthday, so Abyss was released.

Army, please listen carefully even if you are lacking. ps.

Thank you, our leader, for writing the chorus lyrics.”

Listen to the song


Post a Comment

0 Comments