Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

DAY 4 & 5 OF #JINFESTA 2020 ARMY CELEBRATES JIN’S SONGS “TONIGHT” AND “MOON”

               

For DAYs 4 & 5 ARMY shared their celebrations of Jin’s songs “Tonight” and “Moon”. Tonight was a very personal song that his sang for his late pets. In a description of the song on Soundcloud, he wrote “hello this is Jin. this is a song I wrote, thinking about my [late] pets.  It’s my first self-written song, so please listen to it well. Next time, too, I’ll work hard to make another good song for you. thank you, army,” Jin’s vocals are amazing, and he has a way that he sings that draws you in and pulls you in close for a warm hug.

In the song Crystal Snow, Jin hit 3 different high notes that was a feat that only he can be able to achieve. Speaking of how much the song means, one fan wrote “The first time I listened to Tonight was quite an experience. The emotions I felt surpassed any language barrier that existed between me and the song. Learning about its meaning made me even love it more. Thank you for your gift of music, Seokjinnie” Jin performed the song “Moon” for the first time at their latest virtual concert, “The Map Of The Soul ON:E” which was a very unforgettable experience.

Day 4 ARMY celebrates Jin’s solo song “Tonight”

Day 5 ARMY celebrate Jin’s solo song “Moon”

               

Post a Comment

0 Comments