Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS' J-HOPE PENNED A HEARFELT LETTER TO ARMY ON HIS BIRTHDAY

BTS j-hope

BTS' j-hope has penned a heartfelt letter to ARMY (BTS fandom) on his birthday. Today 18th February is j-hope's birthday, and he has received warm birthday wishes from all around the world. He us currently serving in the military set to be released on October 2024, but he is on vacation or on a day off from the military. He wrote the message on their social media app Weverse.

BTS j-hope

The letter translates 

ARMY It's Hoseok💕🫡

It's...It's fascinating!!!! My birthday is coming...😅

I thought my birthday wouldn't come while serving in the military...

It's already February 18th. Hahahaha!!!

What does that mean? It's! "Time goes by..." Hahahaha

It was so fascinating that the four legs were a little long. 😅🤣

Anyway, it's my first and last birthday as a soldier...! I can feel your love and interest these days

I think it's because the reactions of the people around me and the events you do feel whole with your skin!!! It's fascinating, and my shoulders are kind of.. It's going up and wrong :) 🤩😋🤩😙

It's all because of our ARMY, right? 🫡🫡😂😂

In my heart, you're always at the center of any situation... It's a big part that I haven't forgotten while promoting for over 10 years 💝

It's not enough to express it all the time, but thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for being our fan and being a fan of j-hope again and I love you!!!

Thanks to you, I didn't feel lonely this birthday either!!!

I'll be discharged from the military and say hello in a cool way!!

Thank you!!

- ARMY, to ARMY. -

Post a Comment

0 Comments