Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

ARMY CELEBRATE RM’S ‘REFLECTION’ 4TH YEAR BY TRENDING #4YEARSWITHREFLECTION


“ARMY continue to celebrate BTS MV anniversaries. We celebrated Serendipity, Stigma, Lie, today we celebrate RM’s ‘Reflection’ Music Video released on 9th September 2016! Reflection is part of a series of short films that promoted BTS upcoming Wings Album. During BTS Love Yourself Tour RM said “If I think about it, its’s the last verse of ‘Reflection’ which I released in 2016 – I wish I could Love myself- I had thought about it continuously since then. To ‘Love myself’; what on earth does it mean to love myself? And so I thought because I don’t know either, wouldn’t it be good to search for it together?”

Cheers to many more years with this great master piece from our leader RM






Post a Comment

0 Comments