Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS’ JIMIN BREAKS DOWN AT ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ONE’ CONCERT TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO PERFORM WITH ARMY



The much awaited ‘BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E’ Day 1 brought back together BTS with ARMY after what felt like an eternity, even if it was for an online concert, it was more than everyone needed. During the concert, BTS left ARMY with a lot of mixed feelings and emotions. From fiery performances to heartfelt emotional songs like Butterfly and We are bullet proof part 2. Jimin gave such a wild performance for his solo performances bringing the house down but knowing how emotional Jimin gets especially when it comes to talking about ARMY. During BTS’ ending ment, Jimin broke down talking about how he felt about the whole situation of performing without ARMY present.


At the back you can hear V trying to comfort him by telling him “Don’t cry. Don’t cry.” RM then decided to give him the green light to do what came naturally, “You should cry.”

Jimin started speaking, “Preparing for this show… Before we started preparing for this show, I kind of felt like things are going really unfair. Because of COVID-19… I mean, more than anything, I wanted to perform on stage with the members and share the happiness with you guys…I don’t know why we have to go through this.”



“Like that’s all I’ve wanted to do… so I couldn’t really understand why this was happening to me and stuff… But during the encore, I watched the members having a blast on stage. And that brought me to tears.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t focus as much as I prepared, Thank you so much for sending us all your hope beyond the screen. I don’t know if everything we prepared to show you has been delivered to you, but I hope it has been delivered to you. I’m grateful to ARMY for always supporting us.” he finished.

As much as Jimin wiped his tears and tried to compose himself, at some point he just broke down and cried letting the tears fall. At the sound of ARMYs’ loud cheers, Jimin burst into tears from the warmth he felt all around him. No longer able to speak past all the heavy the emotions, he wiped his tears. then RM quickly came to comfort him with a hand wrapped around his shoulder.

Jimin breaking down while sharing g his raw emotion with ARMY just shows how much he misses performing in front of ARMY who always give him energy and the love that radiates between them. Though ARMY were not there physically, it was great to know that they are always with BTS just as BTS is always with ARMY wherever they are.

Jungkook comforting Jimin


Such a lovely moment




Post a Comment

0 Comments