Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS SUGA ASSURES ARMYS HE IS RECOVERING WELL AND IS GRATEFUL FOR THE SUPPORT THROUGH A LETTER

              

“BTS ARMYs have been sending heartwarming messages to SUGA and now SUGA wants to update them about how he is doing after the surgery. On BTS’ Weverse App, SUGA wrote an update about how he is doing after his shoulder surgery. He apologized for causing many people to worry about him but was thankful as well. He revealed that he is still in pain but is relieved that he did the surgery since the situation had continued to deteriorate even with the medication and treatment he had been receiving.

Promising to see ARMY again once he recovers, SUGA said that he will be away for a while, but he will see them soon! We wish him good health on his road to recovery knowing how strong he is, we hope to see him happy again and not in pain or discomfort.




Suga’s letter on Weverse

안녕하세요. 슈가입니다.
공지가 나가고 많은 분들이 걱정을 해주셔서 죄송하고 정말 감사합니다..!
정말 다행히 수술은 잘 되었고요. 지금 상태는 통증이 있지만 마음은 상당히 후련한 상태입니다. 업이 무대를 하는 사람인지라 재활과 주사로 최대한 수술만은 안 하려고 버텨봤는데 무대만 서면 다시 상태가 악화되는 상황이 계속 반복되니 저도 두렵더라고요. 그래서 네 곳의 병원 중 세 곳의 병원에서 이 정도 상태면 수술을 하는 게 좋겠다 하셔서 진행하게 되었습니다.. (진짜 고민 많이 했어요..!) 아무쪼록 당분간 스케줄을 함께 하지 못해 멤버들에게도 미안하고 아미 여러분들께도 죄송합니다. 저도 많이 아쉽네요… 최대한 빠른 회복을 위해 잠시 떨어져 있지만 금방 다시 돌아오겠습니다. 그리 길진 않을 거예요! 다시 한번 죄송하고 감사합니다 아미! _ Suga


Hello. This is Suga.
I am sorry and very grateful that the notice has gone out and many people are worried...! Fortunately, the surgery went well. I’m in pain now, but I’m quite relieved. Fortunately, the surgery went well. Since I’m a performer I tried to avoid surgery as much as possible with rehabilitation and injections, but I was afraid that my condition would get worse again and again when I was on stage. So, three of the four hospitals said that it would be better to perform surgery at this level, so I proceeded… (I really gave it a lot of thought..!) That’s why I’m doing it. I’m sorry to the members and ARMY for not being able to work with us for a while. I feel sorry for you too… I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. It won’t be that long! I’m sorry and thank you again. ARMY!”
 SUGA


Post a Comment

0 Comments