Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS V SHARES THAT HE WRITES MOMENTARY EMOTIONS TO STAY INSPIRED

BTS “BE” Album that is to be released on 20th November this year is self-produced with each member having a significant role to play. V is the visuals director, with his love for everything photography, art and music he was the perfect fit. In their individual “BE” album concept photo, V’s theme was vintage with a touch of music and there was a framed photograph that he said he took himself, and that he was proud of it as it represented him.  V said about his photography and lyrics writing process “It’s been five years since I took up photography.

The way I look at the world when I take photos and the emotions I feel when taking them are the things I wanted to express in my lyrics. When I take photos, the people I see through lens the scenery, the streets, and the sky, I wanted to write about what those things mean to me. They are not just photos, but a real source of strength for me. The things I felt then are still within me. I can feel them, even now.” He expresses similar sentiments on Rolling Stone India. Read Full Article


 Riddhi Chakraborty: “Does your love for art and photography also influence your music?”


V: “Art, photography, my current emotions…
I’m inspired and influenced by a lot of things and make sure to write down what I feel at the moment”

Post a Comment

0 Comments